JOB TITLE: AFLAC SALES ASSOCIATE
THE BEST INVESTMENT YOU CAN MAKE IS IN YOUR FUTURE!
Where will I be in five years if I remain in my current position?
Will I attain financial security for my family?
Do I really enjoy my current career and lifestyle?
Am I willing to invest the effort to achieve my goals?
Facts About Aflac:*
• Founded in 1955
• Has 90 percent national brand-name recognition
• Insures more than 349,000 payroll accounts
• Has over $50 billion in assets
• Insures more than 40 million people worldwide
*Company statistics, January 2006
• Named on Fortune magazine’s list of America’s Most Admired Companies for the
fifth consecutive year (March 2005).
• Ranked Number 155 by BusinessWeek magazine on its 2004 Performance Rankings of
the S&P 500 list (April 5, 2005).
• Ranked Number 240 by BusinessWeek on the Global 1000 list of top companies
• Included in Forbes magazine’s annual Platinum 400 List of America’s Best Big
Companies (January 2004).
• Named the number one provider of individual health insurance and
guaranteed-renewable insurance (National Underwriter,
• Rated AA in insurer financial strength by Standard & Poor’s (April 2004). **
• Rated A+ (Superior) by the A.M. Best Company Report (June 2005). **
**Ratings refer only to the overall financial status of Aflac and are not
recommendations of specific policy provisions, rates, or
If you’re seeking a new challenge that offers the potential to earn more than
$100,000 annually, Aflac has the perfect
opportunity! Aflac provides the following:
• Training programs
• Management opportunities
• Career opportunities in a growth industry
• Recognition, awards, and trips
• Advanced commissions
• A stock bonus plan
• Toll-free lines for customer service
• Nondecreasing renewal commission vested after
We have immediate representative positions available. To explore this
opportunity and invest in your future, please apply online
or send your résumé.
Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.
American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus (Aflac)